Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yo, Jenny, are you ever going to post?

So, me again. Went to see "Race to Witch Mountain" last week. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, and I probably wouldn't poke my eye out with a stick if I had to watch it again, but I honestly can't call this a great movie. And this is from a gal with the mad love for the Rock -- I mean, Duane Johnson. The Rock and some kids usually make for an entertaining movie, and that's what you have here. Maybe a cut below "The Game Plan," but not an entire waste of money. I think he may have sold his soul to the Disney devil, and there's a neat sequel set up at the end that proves my theory.

And am I the only person who caught that the waitress and sheriff in the bar scene were the kids from the original movies (Kim Richards and Ike Eisenmann)?

Apparently this is the hot 'tween date movie, because there had to be 30 middle school kids in this theater, so beware that you may be surrounded if you go see this one. The theater we went to (Parker, CO - hollah!) had an employee come in and threaten us if we used cell phones. Instantly, 29 'tweens shut down their cells. Yeah, you did the math, there was that one kid.

So if you want to see it, try to get to a matinee because full price is a little much for this one.

Love and licorice! Seacrest out....

No comments:

Post a Comment